Although we strive to provide the highest standard of service on every job we conduct, regrettably there are occasions where our customers are not satisfied with our works. This is a key priority for us and hence, when an issue is raised we attempt to address it straight away.
- If an issue has been raised in relation to workmanship, we will send an engineer back to the property on the basis of a ‘call-back’. This means that if an issue arises that is related any works we have conducted then we will put this right free of charge. A charge will only apply if the issue is unrelated to a fault we have worked on. With major issues we will also send out one of our Technical Service Manager to inspect the works.
When any issues arise regarding workmanship, most of the time the matters can be resolved quickly and simply in attempt to clear up any discrepancies. We take all concerns regarding workmanship extremely seriously and all matters are investigated and dealt with by our dedicated Customer Service Manager who strives to provide the best aftercare service possible.
We provide a transparent charging policy. After the minimum charge of the first hour, we charge in 30 minute increments so the final charge is a more fair reflection of the actual time spent on site. We ensure that our staff provide customers with all the necessary information upon booking to prevent any issues from occurring at a later date in relation to our rates or our policies.
To eradicate these problems, we offer a transparent pricing structure as follows:
- Hourly rates + VAT plus any materials. Minimum charge of the first hour which covers fault, diagnosis and repair if possible. Then charging in 30 minute units.
- Only very standard parts are carried on board the vans and we cannot promise that any parts required for the job will be available upon request. If the materials are to be collected on the job, this time is capped at 45 minutes.
- Payment is required on satisfactory completion of the job to the engineer.
- We do not have a call out charge like other companies which includes travelling time and parking time, we begin charging from the moment we arrive on site.
- We always aim to call the customer 30 minutes before our arrival to inform them of when we are likely to attend.
- We understand that due to factors beyond our control sometimes we can be delayed from previous jobs or projects. In these events, we endeavour to inform the customer as soon as we are aware to ensure that they are fully informed.
We have a tracker system in place on all our vehicles that can verify times the engineer has been working at a property. Sometimes there are discrepancies with invoices which can be relating to time the customer was charged for an engineer obtaining materials or how long the engineer was on site. Any invoice queries that are raised are checked against our vehicle tracking system and any adjustments that need to be made are done so.