Safety of both our customers & staff is of paramount importance to us so we ask that you inform Cremur before and up to, the date of commencement if any of the following are issues in your household:
• If any resident has had COVID-19 since the outbreak began
• Is there a resident currently showing symptoms of COVID-19?
• Is there any resident currently self-isolating, due to being in contact with someone that has COVID-19?
Our team will arrive at 8:30am approx. on the morning of your installation and the following shall be their advised courses of action:
• They will have appropriate PPE and have completed their COVID-19 training.
• They will have their own food and drinks and will eat in their van.
• They will not enter any unnecessary areas of the house.
• They will sanitize all relevant areas on completion.
• They will collect the outstanding balance on completion or contact the shop directly for you to process payment via the phone Here are also a few things you as the house owner can do prior and during the installation to aid prevention:
• On commencement please vacate the house where possible or move to another area. • Please nominate an entrance door for the installation team, which if possible, will not be shared.
• Remove as many items beforehand, where practical, or cover items in the work area.
• It is recommended that you also clean all surfaces in the work and entrance area after completion. We look forward to completing your installation.